What recourse do I have if my husband and I are in counseling and while I was out of town, he removed items from our home? 2 Answers as of September 01, 2016

He took safes, guns, jewelry, furniture and electronics. His mother and brother helped him.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
If you have not said whether or not a divorce action has been filed. If it has not, then he is free to take these things ? but he will have to account for them and either Pay you half their value or otherwise give you your fair share of what he took. It does not sound like he has much confidence in the counseling.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/1/2016
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
File for divorce and have the court make him itemize everything.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 8/31/2016
Click to View More Answers: