What is a reasonable outcome for the 3 misdemeanor charges I am facing? 8 Answers as of March 19, 2013

I finally received a letter in the mail today with my charges: interference with emergency phone call gross misdemeanor, domestic assault misdemeanor (only reason for this is I was grabbing the phone quickly from someone else) and disorderly conduct. I have no priors and I am 20 years old.

Get a lawyer and see what can be done. This is a case where I would need all the details in order to form an opinion.
Hard to say without knowing all the facts of the case. What is reasonable is in the eye of the judge and D.A. You could receive a sentence from probation to jail time. I suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your case. He/she would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options.
Darrell B. Reynolds, P.C. | Darrell B. Reynolds
If you have an attorney you need to speak with that attorney because that attorney know the facts of your case. If you do not have an attorney you need to get one.
I would need further information to answer. You should hire an attorney and disclose all the facts and circumstances.
Define "reasonable". If by reasonable, you mean a dismissal of all charges, highly unlikely. If you mean no fines, doubtful. If you mean not going to jail, possibly. Without more facts and being able to see the police reports, I can only guess.
    You better hire a lawyer, or else you will lose your gun rights for life, and be forced to attend a long and expensive 52-week DV class, not to mention have a criminal record that will ruin your career aspirations.
    William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
    An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. Consider seeking a confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Beware that online posts are not confidential. If somehow the prosecution were to find your post, then it might be used in evidence against you.
    Anderson Law Office
    Anderson Law Office | Scott L. Anderson
    In MN those are misdemeanors and gross misdemeanor offenses. Without knowing the facts it is hard to determine and outcome. If someone was injured it is more serious. If the alleged victim is full of animosity then it is more difficult. You should get an attorney and if you can't afford a private attorney you should apply for a public defender.