What's the punishment if I am on probation for DUI and was recently arrested for public intoxication? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself you're going to get a violated, and it isn't worth it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/26/2017
Click to View More Answers: