What is the proper way to answer a compliant about emancipation of a child from child support when she turns 18? Posted on July 13, 2011

We were served papers by a lawyer and want to know how to answer the complaint? Do we send a letter to the lawyer and the court answering the compliant? A hearing has been set for August but it is in another state and may not be able to get off work.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: