What is the project scope of my DUI case? 1 Answers as of June 05, 2013

I was arrested for DUI in 1997 in the state of Vermont it was my third offence I took the breathalyzer test at the time you were considered drunk at .80 I blew a 087 I pleaded guilty because I didn't want to lose my job I got 3 year struck probation after completing the 3 years with no violations Vermont reinstated me since I lived in ma. My probation was in Dedham ma. I went to rmv in Boston got my license back I lost it again for owing pass due parking tickets and excise tickets I got a ride to each city and got reinstated again the rmv in Boston ma gave me my license back a couple of months later I resided in ma. I was pulled over for a routine stop they told me my licence was suspended because of Vermont for years I have been going to hearings in Boston they said Vermont never reported it and every time I went to a hearing nit was a different excuse now in 2013 they said it was my name never came up in the national registry listening. I never completed the right schooling called project cope could I get info on this course the price and the length of the school.

DeVito & Visconti, PA
DeVito & Visconti, PA | John E DeVito
You need to contact an attorney that deals with RMV issues. I would need a complete driver's history (lifetime not 6 years) from the RMV to accurately advise you of your license status and when you are eligible for full or hardship license reinstatement.