What is processing timer for an I-485 visa for a Pakistani born? 6 Answers as of January 31, 2011

My I-140 approved in EB-2, PD-current. How long will it take to get green card for someone who was born in Pakistani?

In some cases these are being approved very quickly - fastest is about a month. Depends on how long it takes to have your background checks cleared, whether your filing is absolutely complete and the time to pull your other files which they check before granting the green card. If we can help in this process, contact me as indicated below and we will send you forms, fees, and medical instructions.
Hugo Florido ESQ.
Hugo Florido ESQ. | Hugo Florido
Please visit USCIS.gov for processing times.
Where you were born is not relevant. The wait time depends on what service center you apply through. You will find estimated processing time on www.uscis.gov. Good luck!
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
Usually within 6 month or so.
The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
Visa availability is found on the Visa Bulletin. Someone with a an EB-2, or persons holding advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability, for Pakistan are current. If you have applied, you should be receiving information soon.
    The Texas Service is processing I-485 applications based on approved I-140 petitions that were filed in June 2010. The Nebraska Service Center is taking about 4 months to process the same type of application. Which one you file at depends on where you live and what the employment category the I-140 is based on. You need to look at the I-485 Instructions and the I-485 Direct Mailing Address Instructions to determine which service center you have to file at. Go to USCIS.gov and click on FORMS at the top, then click on I-485 to find the instructions and addresses.