What is the process, when someone trespassed to put up a boundary fence, landlocking the property? 1 Answers as of August 30, 2017

The person with adjoining land went on property belonging to me for 41 years and placed a fence across the driveway and about 35 or more feet by 307 feet including alley way. There is an additional 25 feet or more in the drive way that has been fenced, causing the land to be landlocked.

Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
Obviously this is a matter for an attorney and it could end up in court. If I understand your fact situation, whether the other person trespassed to erect the fence is not important. What is important is the result of the action which leaves you landlocked. And just to be sure, landlocked in this situation means that you have no way to enter or leave property that you have owned for 41 years. Is that true? If so, in Oklahoma, you would prevail in court. Talk to a lawyer. Good luck.