What is the process in Virginia to get child custody? Posted on February 18, 2011

My ex-wife has my kids in poor living situations and I want to take the children and have full custody of them. The way she is acting and her lack of ability to provide for the child's financial, emotional and physical needs are troubling. What can I do if she is clearly not acting in the best interest of the children in Charlottesville?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: