What is the process for petitioning my Dad? 1 Answers as of June 20, 2011

I want to petition my father and he is in the US right now. I am a citizen. What is the process? What are the forms I need to fill out first? From reading the USCIS website, it looks like he will be needing 130, 854 and 485. Are these the initial forms that need to be filed? I know that he will be needing a medical exam, when does he need to do that? How long is the whole process?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Medical exam before you file. You file documents concurrently. Process roughly takes 6 months.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: