What is the process for obtaining a name change for a minor in Tennessee? Posted on January 17, 2011

If a child is 2 years old, has no contact with his biological father, and has not in a long time. (the child has been legally abandoned for a year now) There is no support or visitation order established..how difficult is it to get a name change? The father did sign the acknowledgment of paternity, and the child is named after the father.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: