What the problem could be if I went for I 485 AOS interview but decision wasn't made on that day? 4 Answers as of April 06, 2015

The officer in charge of the case interviewed my USC wife first. She later called me in and interviewed me also. The interview wasn't too long. She started telling us that I should cut the EAD because of identity theft that the permanent resident card will come in two weeks but at the end she printed a letter and handed it to my wife. When we read it, it goes thus: A decision cannot yet be made about your application/petition. USCIS will mail you about the decision. Today made it the second week, no update on the Internet and no mail yet received.

Just be patient and wait. They need to check something on file or get the final green light from a superior officer. You will find out soon though.
You can follow up with the local USCIS office by making the INFOPASS appointment.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Sometimes they suspect fraud or desire to further investigate. Sometimes the security checks have not cleared. There are potentially dozens of possible reasons.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
It is very common. Your attorney can follow up with USCIS.