What POA form needs to be filled out for someone relinquishing power of attorney and giving POA to someone who lives in another state? 1 Answers as of March 12, 2015

The power of attorney needs to be for all medical decisions needing to be made, real estate owned, and access to bank accounts for a third party unable to make decisions on their own.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
If the person granting the Lowe is competent now, but planning for a future incompetence, you would use a durable power of attorney and a medical power of attorney and hipaa form. If he power grantor is presently incompetent, you need a judicial guardianship.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 3/12/2015
Click to View More Answers: