What physical child custody rights do I have? Posted on April 20, 2011

If I am the legal Father of a 13 year old daughter, and her mother is incarcerated. Can I pick my daughter up and move her to Kansas City with me against her will?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: