What is the penalty for a 16-year-old selling marijuana with the amount for 1-2 oz? 6 Answers as of July 11, 2014

I sold when I was 16, and I am now 20. I was never caught but I am just curious on what penalties I would have faced if caught. I am pursuing a career in CIA/FBI and I will admit I sold on a polygraph.

In Michigan you would have gone to juvenile court and they would have decided what to do with you. This could have been anything from probation to a juvenile facility.
He will be prosecuted as a juvenile but it can still have serious long-term consequences including incarceration in a juvenile detention facility. Make sure he has experienced criminal representation because selling drugs is treated very seriously and harshly by the criminal justice system.
You admit you sold, you will be out of the CIA. Just so you know. There is no penalty in most states, because the statute of limitations has run. It is four years in GA.
TAMBASCO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. Attorneys at Law | R. Tambasco
Depending on your juvenile record, the likely result would be a probationary period , suspended commitment and participation in a substance abuse program.
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
The maximum penalty for selling 1-2 ounces of marijuana in Michigan is 4 years in prison. The sentence in any particular case would depend on numerous circumstances including a persons prior criminal record, if any.
    MatthewR. Schutz, Esq | Matthew R. Schutz
    Possession of up to 50 grams id a disorderly persons offense. 6 Months in jail and up to $1000 in fine plus additional penalties.