What penalties am I facing for a hit and run? 5 Answers as of June 18, 2015

I am charged in general sessions court, with hit and run attended vehicle with no injury, no damage. I doubt the other driver will even show up. What penalties am I facing?

See website for info on what will happen in court:
Hit and Run is a crime of moral turpitude and at least a misdemeanor, and if convicted you can kiss your career aspirations goodbye. Hire a lawyer before you get duped into a plea you will regret for life. The other guy will not need to show up for your arraignment.
Up to a year in jail and a $5,000.00 fine.
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com | Andrea Storey Rogers
Hire a traffic law attorney to represent you if you want to keep this off your driving record. Your attorney can probably get the charge amended to a non-moving, no-point violation that won't affect your driving record or insurance rates. If you plead guilty or are found guilty, 2 points will be added to your driving record if this is being prosecuted in Municipal Court (3 points if it's in State Circuit Court). If it's being prosecuted in State Circuit Court and you plead guilty or are found guilty, the conviction will remain on your driving record forever.
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
It is a misdemeanor. There is potential for 6 months in jail .But I don't see that happening if you do not have a record.