What parts of this BDSM contract are legally binding? 8 Answers as of January 07, 2014

It was signed by the two parties, 2 witnesses, an attorney and was notarized:

Introduction

Binding Agreement

I, the undersigned, Tom Ben***, bind myself totally and completely, without limit, to servitude to the holder of this Contract, hereinafter known as GODDESS, Angela Kee***.

I certify that I am at least 18 years old, am not now physically or mentally impaired by influence of any drugs, including alcohol, or other reason where I do not know what I am doing and am legally and mentally competent to contract in my own name. I am signing this document of my own free will, without coercion or pressure of any kind. No one has made any promises, guarantees, warranties, or offered threats or inducements of any kind to get me to sign this Contract.

With full understanding of the meanings and implications of this Contract, I specifically desire and request the control delineated and the activities mentioned herein. I specifically desire and request Goddess to force me to comply if necessary, using any means at GODDESS's disposal without limit. ____ ____

Interpretative Discussion

I understand that the Sixteenth Amendment prohibits slavery and involuntary servitude. Nevertheless, for my own purposes, I desire to become and to be a DOG. I am signing this contract in an attempt to affect that status. I specifically request the courts, the law and government not to interfere. I consider any attempt by an outside authority to in any way limit GODDESS's rights and prerogatives under this Contract to be an unwarranted interference with my constitutional right to privacy. I am of legal age and I am legally an adult who knows what he is doing. I specifically want this. In the strongest language I request the government not to "protect" me from the consequences of this decision.

I give up any and all rights of any kind and description, except those specifically outlined in this document.

No court would honor this.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Sixteenth Amendment allows congress to levy income taxes. You mean the Thirteenth Amendment.
Lawyer for Indie Media
Lawyer for Indie Media | Sue Basko
You are a dog. How are you going to hold a pen to sign the contract? Now run off and fetch my slippers and quit barking.
You and her are both fools.
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
I doubt that any part of such an agreement would be legally binding.
    The document is fine, but what are the parties contracting to do? You can't contract for illegal activities. Without seeing entire contract, and the reasoning behind the language you chose, I can't say more definitively.
    Lawyer for Independent Media
    Lawyer for Independent Media | Sue Basko
    Any contract to violate any law or commit any crime is a void contract. For example, two people cannot contract to fight. If the relationship involves any activity that is illegal or a crime, then it is void. However, if all you are going to do is wear a collar, be pulled on a leash, and eat out of a dog bowl because it turns you on, it is probably a legal contract, unless the activity is considered prostitution or sex service. Bear in mind that in many states, such contracts and activities are considered prostitution if there is any sexual activity, even if it has only one sexual participant. By this, I mean, that even if the customer/ dog/ dungeon victim is sent to a bathroom or different room to masturbate, it becomes a sex business. In most locations, such a business is considered a sex or adult business and must be located in a place zoned for that. Freelance dominatrixes are often arrested and charged with prostitution and their pet dogs might be charged with patronizing. And, as always, it is the Bad Witch Zoning that will get you and your little dog, Toto, too.
    Simpson Law Office, PLLC | Alexander J. Simpson, III
    None of them. Void as contra to public policy. Also stupid.