What paperwork do I need to file when the other party is not abiding by the judges orders? How? 3 Answers as of September 02, 2015

What paperwork needs to be filed when one party isn't abiding by judges orders? A payment was supposed to be sent to me but ex chose to pay a bill with payment without my consent.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Seth L. Reszko
You will file a motion to compel enforcement or a contempt motion. I recommend looking at the Family Court's website as they have forms on there. I would also consider hiring an attorney to represent you.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 9/2/2015
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
That would be a show cause action.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 9/1/2015
The Law Offices of Mandy J. McKellar
The Law Offices of Mandy J. McKellar | Mandy J. McKellar
In Nevada it is a motion for an order to show cause.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 9/1/2015
Click to View More Answers: