What paperwork do I need to file when the other party is not abiding by the judges orders? Posted on April 22, 2011

What paperwork needs to be filed when one party isnt abiding by judges orders? A payment was supposed to be sent to me but ex chose to pay a bill with payment without my consent.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: