What other evidences do I need for an I-751 Petition to remove conditions on Residence? 5 Answers as of September 23, 2013

I'm a CPR and need evidence that my Mom and her spouse are still in a marriage so I can get my green card. They filed income tax together and have a couple of bills with both their names on them, Marriage certificate, and Certificate of birth of their child (My sister) as evidence. Will that be enough or should I find more evidence that they are still together?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny | Svetlana Boukhny
They will need to provide more evidence of the bona fide nature of their marriage. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/23/2013
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
What kinds of document will satisfy CIS depends on the peculiar facts of each specific case.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/23/2013
Ben T. Liu Law Office
Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
Perhaps 2 affidavits. The birth of their child helps.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 9/20/2013
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
If that is not enough evidence, USCIS should send you a Request for more evidence.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/20/2013
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
That should be fine.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/20/2013
Click to View More Answers: