What other evidences do I need for an I-751 Petition to remove conditions on Residence? 5 Answers as of September 23, 2013

I'm a CPR and need evidence that my Mom and her spouse are still in a marriage so I can get my green card. They filed income tax together and have a couple of bills with both their names on them, Marriage certificate, and Certificate of birth of their child (My sister) as evidence. Will that be enough or should I find more evidence that they are still together?

They will need to provide more evidence of the bona fide nature of their marriage. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
What kinds of document will satisfy CIS depends on the peculiar facts of each specific case.
Ben T. Liu Law Office
Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
Perhaps 2 affidavits. The birth of their child helps.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
If that is not enough evidence, USCIS should send you a Request for more evidence.
That should be fine.