What options does my girlfriend have in an alleged burglary case? 1 Answers as of February 09, 2011

The police tried to coach me into a statement after they misunderstood the situation. They are charging my girlfriend with burglary, but the door was broken already. We are in Colorado.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
A burglary is entering a place with the intent to commit a crime in that place. Not sure what the crime is supposed to be - possibly breaking the door and if there is any proof the door was already broken it might change the charge to a Trespassing charge. She should get a lawyer and the lawyer should get a statement from you.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 2/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: