What is NOTICE OF MOTION and do I have a chance to same my home? 3 Answers as of April 10, 2013

Janke Legal Consulting | Bruce C. Janke
A motion is an application to the court for an order. You have not provided enough information to answer your question about saving your home.
Durham Jones & Pinegar | Erven Nelson
A notice of motion tells you that a lawyer has filed a motion in a court. You might be referring to a Notice of Default, which is the beginning of a foreclosure proceeding. You have many chances to save your home if the foreclosure sale has not yet occurred. It takes at least 4 months from the Notice of Default until the sale can occur. If you are in Nevada, fill out the paperwork for a mediation which is available in all non-judicial foreclosures. Send in the $200 for the fee. Then get a good real estate lawyer to help you. You need to act fact, and I can help you find a good lawyer.
Frank Law Group, P.C.
Frank Law Group, P.C. | David E. Frank
It's a notice to you that your adversary is requesting the court to do something, typically against you.