What is the next step for me to take to be able to move my son out of state? 1 Answers as of September 17, 2017

I have sole custody and placement of my 11 year old son. His father is in the middle of 2 felony class H child abuse charges and only has supervised visitation once a week. I sent a letter of intent to move and he denied.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Generally, it would be up to him to press an objection to your moving with the child. It's not clear if you are saying that you have sole placement; if you do, then you may not need his agreement at all.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: