What is next after filing I-130 and how many forms do I need later to apply for my parent’s green card? 7 Answers as of November 01, 2012

I am a US Citizen.

It depends on whether your parents are in the US or outside the US. IF they are in the US and are eligible, they can file the I-485 forms. If they are abroad, you will need to wait for the I-130 petitions on their behalf to be approved and you will get additional instructions from the National Visa Center for the consular processing stage. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
The answer depends upon where your parents reside.
Law Office of Rebecca White
Law Office of Rebecca White | Rebecca White
You will want to review this with an attorney - it will depend upon where your parents are and what their plans are.
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC | Alan R. Diamante
It depends if your parents live abroad or in the U.S. If they live abroad, most likely two other forms will be in order.
Law Office of Bijal Jani | Bijal Jani
You will receive either a request for further evidence or approval. Once the approval is granted by USCIS, the file will then get transferred to the US Department of State for overseas consular processing. Your parents will then receive notice requesting them to appear for an interview. If the interview goes well and the consular approves the application, then they will be given the permission to come to the USA.
    Rodriguez & Sanabria, PLLC
    Rodriguez & Sanabria, PLLC | Dagoberto Rodriguez
    Before yo do that, let me tell you that 67% of the people who fall into deportation are those who start filing forms with USCIS by themselves. The other thing you have to take into account is that if you file and submit proper fees, but for some reason your application is rejected, then chances are that you will lose the money you already paid for the application. You need to provide more info for an answer to your question.
    Ben T. Liu Law Office
    Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
    Wait for approval.? Then?the National Visa Center will notify you to do the documents for consulate processing.? Documents needed will be the affidavit of support.