What is my recourse if someone filed false domestic violence charge against me? 1 Answers as of September 04, 2017

Was arrested, released then received certificate of detention. I was told to call the police department to see if anything has been filed and if I will meed to go to court, etc. Can i get a full copy of the information in my case included false allegation made?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later. You better hire a lawyer instead of dealing with the police department yourself.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: