What is my recourse against the social security garnishing my checks? Posted on August 12, 2011

SSI sent disability payments directly to my ex-wife instead of going thru the state. Now they want to garnish my check as well as sending the original checks. What is my recourse?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: