What is my citizenship status? 1 Answers as of October 02, 2014

I have been in the US for 19 years. I came in legally in 1995 and have a social security number. I overstayed my visa and got married to a US citizen wife. My wife sponsored me to file. But she didn't tell me about the interview while I was working away from home. We divorced in 2010. What should I do? What status am I in the US now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
You are illegal and you will probably be deported.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/2/2014
Click to View More Answers: