What must I do to legally distribute a UK-based newspaper in the U.S.? Posted on May 25, 2011

I have a small-medium size ethnic community newspaper in the UK which prints ethnic-local community specific news. I want to distribute the same in the US. Provided the contents are not offensive to the readers and there is no copyright rights issue or infringements, can I simply have the same ethnic specific community newspaper be electronically transferred to a newspaper-printer in the US and have them print it and distribute it to specific newspaper outlets I have designated? Do I need to have a registered company and/or physical presence in the US to be able to distribute the newspaper? What legal steps do I need to make? Thank you very much for your advise.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: