What is the minimum and maximum penalty for first, second and third degree armed robbery? 5 Answers as of February 25, 2013

I am a student majoring in criminal law. We are doing a paper regarding the laws of our state. If possible what the mitigating and aggravating circumstances would be. Thank you for your anticipated help with this question.

The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq.
The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq. | John J. Carney
You should do your own homework and not ask lawyers who are here to help people with legal problems, try Google.
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer | Cynthia Henley
Texas only has aggravated robbery which is always a first degree felony.
Baner and Baner
Baner and Baner | Jonathan Baner
Review the sentencing guidelines - available online at: http://www.cfc.wa.gov/PublicationSentencing/SentencingManual/Adult_Sentencing_Manual_2011.pdf Your professor will be impressed with cites to it as well as the RCWs on point. If you want to advance in criminal law to any substantive level of knowledge this is required reading.
The crime of robbery in all three degrees is set forth in Code of Alabama 1975 Sections 13A-8-1 et seq. Robbery specifically is 13A-8-40 through 44.? Pharmacy robbery is 13A-8-50 through 52. The Code of Alabama is available free on line if you type in Code of Alabama 1975.? It would take several pages and hours for me to answer this question fully, so hopefully you can read it on line.
I do not know about your State but in Michigan the minimum for armed robbery is a year in prison and the maximum is life.