What is likely to happen if one of my friends is being charged for criminal mischief? 1 Answers as of October 01, 2015

The plaintiff is allegedly accusing my friend for scratching her vehicle. My friend and the plaintiff had an argument. My friend walked outside and took a picture of her license plates because the lady threaten her. She called 911 to report that she was threatened. There is a video that was record of my friend standing near the vehicle, but no proof in the video that she scratched it. She was detained and received a court hearing. She does not have any records, not even a parking ticket and she is an honor student. She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Her mother was present at the time and her younger sister.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
Your friend should hire a good criminal defense lawyer. There may be a way to get the case dismissed and sealed.