What legal document do I need to disown my adult son? 2 Answers as of November 05, 2015

I do not want him to have anything to do with any health care issues that may arise prior to my demise nor do I want him to receive any of my belongings, etc.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goldsmith & Guymon
Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
A simple estate plan; Will and Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Financial Matters. Thee should set forth who you want to leave assets to and whom you want to make decisions for you. Not only name who you want also include who you do not want involved. Seek legal counsel to assist you. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 11/5/2015
Stephens Gourley & Bywater | David A. Stephens
You would need a will and a medical power of attorney which would designate who would inherit your property and who could make decisions for you.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 11/5/2015
Click to View More Answers: