What legal document do I need for modifications on a property for new renters? Posted on July 28, 2011

Need help drafting an document for the buyers of my home to sign that says that we are repairing specific windows and that the buyers will be satisfied with the ones listed. I will have pictures of the house with the windows marked that will have the glass replaced, sash replaced and any moldings replaced.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: