What is the law regarding transportation of property awarded in a divorce? 1 Answers as of July 14, 2011

My wife was awarded the metal building in my back yard in my divorce. Do I have to allow someone she has sold it to to enter my property with a piece of equipment to retrieve it since it can be disassembled to move it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
It sems to me that if the equipment used to move the building may damage your property, and the building can easily be disassembled, an argument can be made to have the building disassembled. But really, aren't you tired of paying lawyer bills? Call your wife and figure out a way to move the building that you can both live with.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: