What is the law regarding specials needs trust? Posted on March 28, 2011

8 yrs ago mom helped mentally disabled son buy home. She recently paid it off and was going to put in his revocable special needs trust. She then fell (she's 85), is in rehab and will go into assisted living. She still has her home valued at $250,000 to sell. Now she wants to keep his home available to see if needed. They had a verbal agreement but she has now reneged. Does he have any recourse? The deed is in her name.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: