What is the law regarding the company car? How? 3 Answers as of September 15, 2015

When I was offered my promotion within my company I told my employer I was concerned about how far I would have to travel to the corporate office and felt the raise I would receive would be a wash because of having to pay for gas. I would have to travel almost 100 miles a day. They offered me a company car and gave me a gas card to pay for the gas for it. Almost 8 or so months later they are taking it away from me and saying I would have to pay my own gas from now on when traveling to and from the office from home. I would have never taken the position if the gas and company car was not offered. Is this legal do I have any rights or am I basically screwed?

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
The car would have been a term of employment. The employer can change those terms. MS is an employment at will State, which means the employer sets the terms of employment. Your analysis is correct.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
Employer may change pay at any time, as they wish, so long as they pay you minimum wage or more.
This will depend on whether or not you have a written employment contract regarding the company car. Generally employment is by mutual agreement, if you have a right to quit, they have a right to quit you and just as your salary can go up, it also can go down.