What kind of photos can I take and post in my blog? 2 Answers as of December 20, 2013

I am a blogger and I take my own photos not to use others photos for my blog. My question is, can I take photos of let's say my Mickey Mouse t-shirt I had on or my World of Warcraft poster I just bought. Also photos of brands I am reviewing. I make no money off of my blog whatsoever.

Lawyer for Indie Media
Lawyer for Indie Media | Sue Basko
In this type of instance, you can show trademarked or copyrighted works with attribution and for purposes of analysis and review. So if you are providing a review of the shirt or poster, and also provide the name of the creator and even a link to where the item can be found, you should be fine.
The items you mention are copyrighted and, in Mickey's case, trademarked. Without prior permission, you cannot post your photos of them of your blog. There are exceptions to this law: your blog may fall under the Fair Use Doctrine, you are selling these items, or they merely appear in the background of your shots of something else. Whether you make a profit off the photos or not is not relevant to copyright or trademark law.