What kind of evidence will satisfy the immigration services? 4 Answers as of September 23, 2014

I'm a US citizen and have concurrently filed I-130 and I-485 for my mom. My mom is currently legally in US. We received the interview notice and it turned out that I, as a petitioner couldn't make it because of the prearranged travel plans for my sons baptism in Italy. I had to appear for this interview because the I-130 was not approved. We postponed the interview, but later received the request for the evidence why we could not make the interview. My mom did not leave the US all this time.

You have to reschedule the interview and submit evidence of why you were not able to be present at the initially scheduled interview.
I would suggest seeing an attorney. It sounds as if your mom, who was here legally, may no longer be staying here legally. You might have gotten away with it if you had made that meeting. But now you have problems on top of problems.
Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
Send them a copy of your airlines itinerary & a short letter explaining tis was a prearranged trip.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
Usually, they would want to see a "good reason" for failure to appear. So, you need to be persuasive...