What kind of attorney does he need for withholding taxes? 2 Answers as of November 02, 2010

My grandson failed to pay in the withholding and other taxes for his business and now the IRS is after him. What type of attorney does he need to contact?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
He should contact an attorney who is familiar with resolving IRS liens. Depending the situation, an experienced attorney may be able to resolve the matter and reduce penalties and interest owed to the IRS.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 11/1/2010
Click to View More Answers: