What kind of attorney do I need to sue a large beverage company? 1 Answers as of February 03, 2016

My fiancé was arrested, taken to jail and accused of embezzlement. After many court appearances and a couple of years later, the case was dismissed due to passing a lie detector test in court. He is trying to find out what type of lawyer he needs to handle a case such as this. He wants to sue the company for several valid reasons and time is running out to do so. What kind of lawyer are we looking for in this situation? We know very little about any of this process and getting started seems to be the hardest part.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
You need to find a personal injury lawyer who does litigation. They can asses your case and provide advice on the strength or weakness of your case.
Answer Applies to: Mississippi
Replied: 2/3/2016
Click to View More Answers: