What kind of actions can I do to be able to see my son or even get custody of my son? 2 Answers as of March 27, 2017

My son’s mother doesn't let me see my son for the past 3 years, not even talk to him or see him whatsoever and now she filed for child support. I tried contacting family members of her and they are all giving me the cold shoulder.

Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
You can file a Petition for Custody or a Petition to establish a parental relationship, depending on your circumstances. Then you can requests custody and visitation orders in that case. If there is a child support judgement, you can also use that case to request custody and visitation orders. You will need to file in court to preserve and enforce your parental rights.
Your question doesn't clarify whether or not you have current child parenting orders. If you do not, you should be going into court and seeking relief before the judge. If you currently have orders, then you should enforce them. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.