What K1 interview questions will be asked at the airport? 3 Answers as of February 25, 2011

I have a K1 fiancee visa that is valid for 6 months. I am about to travel to the US. Please help me with the immigration questions at the airport. I am very nervous as this is my first time. Thank you.

You have already had the hard part passed. You got the K-1. The questions at the airport may have to do with when you plan to marry, when you met your fiance, questions like that to ensure that you do know your fiance and have a sufficient relationship to fit within the K-1/K-3 marriage visa application process. Best to you.
They will ask you to verify that you have met your fiance in person in the last two years. Maybe a background as to how you met one another etc. Whether you intend on marrying your fiance within 90 days of entering the U.S. Always tell the truth and keep your answers short.
Be truthful.