What if your attorney won't show you the probable cause to get a search warrant or your discovery? 1 Answers as of March 01, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Get a new attorney. Or, threat him with a Bar complaint.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: