What if my ex is planing on lying to a judge to keep me from seeing my son? Posted on August 11, 2011

She wants to lie about me going to say I abused her. I have paid for everything since her 4th month of pregnancy even rent to her parents so she could live there while I lived with my parents and also paid them. Now only a week after she decided to leave me she has gotten back with her ex and slept with him when we made love which was both our words just the day before. She also told me she has been thinking of getting with him for a while and I cant prove it but I think she cheated on me. I also have paid for every thing for the child and want to be in his life and with all these lies I want full custody of him. Also unlike my parents house her parents house have had two different utilities shut off since our son was born and she came and stayed here till they were back on.