What if the judge ignored my requests to get a different PD? 1 Answers as of August 25, 2017

I repeatedly stated that I needed to get a different court-appointed attorney as he ignored my requests for communication about my case for almost a year. The judge basically told me to shut up or I'd go to jail. I had been out on bail for 2 years. I never made this request in writing (but now I see that was a big mistake!). When I was eventually taken into custody, I continued my requests, and was ignored. All requests were verbal as I was in custody.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Time to cough up some money and hire a "real" attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/25/2017
Click to View More Answers: