What if it was my year to claim my child and his father claimed part of him anyway? Posted on February 07, 2011

My ex and I are on a rotating schedule to claim our child on our taxes. When it was my year to claim him my ex claimed him anyway and said that his accountant said that he could partially claim him, even though it was supposed to be my year. Can he do that? What can I do about this? How do I stop this from happening again in the future?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: