What if I downloaded my tracks legally, instead of purchasing the actual CD, can I still sell my used digital copy? 1 Answers as of September 01, 2015

It has been established elsewhere on this site, that it is legal to sell used CDs as long as the owner bought it legally in the first place.

Lawyer for Independent Media
Lawyer for Independent Media | Sue Basko
When you sell a used CD, you are not making a copy of it. You are selling a hard physical thing and you no longer have it. If you were to sell a used digital copy, you would be making a copy of it. There is no other way to transfer a digital copy than to transfer a copy of it to someone else. Since you are making a copy, that violates Copyright law, which gives the right to copy to the owner of the copyright on the sound recording. Therefore, selling a digital copy of a song you bought legally is illegal.