What if I do not want my child visiting my ex anymore? Posted on July 07, 2011

Me and my ex have an court order agreement for him to get her every other weekend but when she goes he puts her in danger but I don’t want to just not let her go and me get in trouble for breaking the agreement so what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: