What if I do not know the location I applied and was granted resident status? 2 Answers as of April 13, 2015

I came in to the US through Newark, NJ from the Dominican Republic when I was four with my mom. I believe I must of had a visa because I had a father living here already. My mother and I had no problem at Newark Airport coming into the country.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
You can do a FOIA Request for you or your mother, even your father. But first try and find out the info from your relatives.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/13/2015
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
You could always request your records using Form G-639, also known as a FOIA request.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 4/13/2015
Click to View More Answers: