What I be able to sponsor a fiancee visa if I am a naturalized citizen with a family and income? 5 Answers as of July 10, 2013

I am a divorced woman with 3 kids with an annual income of 40,000 US dollars. I am divorced 1 year already. Originally I am a Filipina and now a naturalized American Citizen for 5 years. I have a boyfriend who is a Filipino and I wanna sponsor him on a fiancee visa? Is it possible considering my Income and we are both Filipinos? Thank you. Hope you can help cause we really love each other.

Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
You can sponsor your boyfriend. They will only look at your income.
Law Office of Baoqin Wang
Law Office of Baoqin Wang | Baoqin Wang
Yes. It's possible. Your income is enough to meet the requirement.
The Jarrett Firm, LLC
The Jarrett Firm, LLC | Patrick Jarrett
Your income should not be a problem. The requirement is that you make over 125% of the poverty guidelines to sponsor him. As to the fact that you are both Filipinos does not matter.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
Yes you can file for a K1 fiance visa. Generally it takes between 3-6 months until approved and you must show you met in person within the past 2 years. Speak with and retain an immigration attorney before moving forward.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
Your income is enough to sponsor an immigrant. provided you have met him during the past two years, you can file I-129F for him. If approved, he will be notified to go to the US Embassy to get fiancee visa. If you need immigration attorney's assistance to file the petition, please contact us directly.