What happens with a real estate transfer of property? Posted on April 16, 2011

My wife passed away the property was only in her name the estate waive there rights to property, I went for financing was approved but hit some obstacles cause condo was not on Fha approved and it appraised for less Than I owe the bank does not have issue with me making payments, but will not write letter release the estate of liability, my question is what rights do I have the The estate will will not sign deed over to me me cause want letter without deed I cannot change Tax records etc., in my name cause these which is effecting me getting homestead and widowers exempt People want the deed to change in my name. The issue I have the sisters will not sign deed now cause they want that letter it effects me cause I can't homestead and other issues cause like management company for condo wants deed so does county to e