What happens when you violate probation in jail in one county and a hold in another? 1 Answers as of April 26, 2016

My husband is in one county for a probation violation (the 1st one) he tested dirty. He has been in jail for 10 days now. He has a warrant out in another county, who has a hold on him for the exact same thing although the test was not conducted in that county. He is on probation in one county (the one with the hold) for driving with a suspended license. The county that has him in jail, he only has about 77 days left of probation there. What will happen at his court date? Will they send him to the other county? He needs to get back home and especially work so we can pay rent. I'm about to have a baby any minute now. His PO said she was going to bring paper work up for him to sign so I can get info but she hasn't done that yet! What are the steps?

There are no set steps because he has more than one thing going on. Some probation officers move fast, others move slow. IF he has two slow moving probation officers he will be in jail for 90 days. Good luck.